PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to www.tasteoftrip.com (“Website”). The domain name of the Website owned by Taste of Trip (“we/ us/ our/ TOT”)
We provide online user platform for people to share and discover crowdsourced travel stories and itineraries from travelers from around the world (“Services”).
Any reference to “you” or “your” refers to you as a user of the Website and the Services and any reference to “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to the Company as the provider of the Services.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website. If you do not agree with any amendments made to these Terms at any time in future, you must stop using the Website with immediate effect.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms refer to and include the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy
- Our Advertising Policy
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND SERVICES
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
We may, without prior notice, change the Services; add or remove functionalities or features; stop providing the Services or features of the Services, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Services.
We may update the Website from time to time and may change the Content at any time.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any Content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
We do not guarantee that your use of the Website, or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose to register with us, an account will be created for your use (“Account”) on the Website and you will be provided with required Account Information to enable your access to the Account. The term “Account Information” refers to a user identification code, password or any other piece of information which may be provided to you as part of our security procedures. If you access the Website after logging into any third party website like facebook, twitter or Gmail, the login information of such third party account, as the case may be, shall be considered as the Account Information.
You must always treat Account Information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. Any access to the Website through your Account shall be considered an access by you or on your behalf and you shall be solely responsible for any activity carried out in, by or through your Account either on the Website or any other Website accessed by you through the Website.
You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, (i) you are over thirteen years of age and (ii)you are of age as required to enter into a binding contract as is prescribed under the laws of the country in which you reside, or (iii) that if you are registering on behalf of an entity, that you are authorized to enter into, and bind the entity to, these Terms and register for the Services, in accordance with the laws of the country in which you reside. Any person under the age of eighteen (18) years accessing the Website should do so only under parental guidance.
If we change the eligibility criteria to be registered with the Website and you no longer comply with the new eligibility criteria, as determined by us in our sole discretion, you accept that we may close your Account without any liability for us. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms or use of the Services is prohibited and, in such circumstances, you agree not to use or access the Website or Services in any way.
We have the right to disable your use of the Account Information or any part of it, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows or has unauthorized access to your Account Information or any part of it, you must promptly notify us by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.We are not liable for any losses or other consequences of unauthorized use of your account.
These Terms govern your behavior on the Website and set forth your obligations. You agree and conform with the following responsibilities:
- You shall comply with all the obligations set forth in these Terms.
- You will use the Services rendered by us for lawful purposes only and comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations while using and transact on the Website.
- Creation and maintenance of all Content in your account shall be your sole responsibility.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use as a part of your Account Information to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your Account. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords preferably using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols with your Account. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this instruction.
- Provide us with only such information that is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
The Website is made available free of charge.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES [NOTE: CLIENT TO CONFIRM]
We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our Content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner of the Website. However, the ownership of Content is with the creator of that specific Content. The Company does not have any ownership rights on the Content available on the Website.
We are the licensee of all copyrights, trademarks, service marks or any other intellectual property in the Content published on the Website. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the Content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The Content on the Website is provided for general information only. You must obtain specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
We display some content that is not ours. This Content is the sole responsibility of the person/entity who makes it available. We may remove or refuse to display Content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Services and the Website is at your sole risk. The Services and the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Although we make best efforts to procure high-quality Services to all our users, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The contents of the Services or the Website may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in Content.
We are not responsible for the Content uploaded by you on the Website. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages or losses caused to you, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from the use of or reliance in any way on anything available on the Website.
We make no warranty that the Services or Website will meet your requirements or that the Services or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate or reliable; nor do we make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the Services or Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Services or Website or through the Service(s) or Website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You will be responsible for the introduction of any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or your downloading of any Content on it, or on any website linked to it.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any Content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- use of or reliance on any Content displayed on the Website.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, business opportunity or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes without obtaining a legally valid license to do so in accordance with these Terms.
When you visit this Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You may cancel your account at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE WEBSITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Content to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use of Policy You warrant that any such Content added by you does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. You will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any Content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us [and other users of the Website] a limited license to use, store and copy that Content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on the Website do not represent our views or values.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Any additional uses of your content by us or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to use as mentioned.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
If you choose to authenticate your account through a third party service, like Twitter or Facebook, you are linking that account to your Account.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The Website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of Content on the Website other than that set out above, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its owners, licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party.
Please note that these Terms, its subject matter, and its formation, are governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The courts of New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or any other terms and conditions made applicable on you by us and you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
We reserve the right to refuse to continue providing you with access to this Website if we discover that you are incompetent to contract by virtue of your age or otherwise under applicable law.
Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the Terms, you and the Company shall be and act independently and not as partner, joint venture, agent, employee or employer of the other. You shall not have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of the Company, express or implied, and you shall not attempt to bind us to any contract.
Invalidity of Specific Terms: If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, other provisions of such the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
For general enquiries, complaints and/or giving any feedback, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you do not want to continue using our Services and want to deactivate your account with us, please contact us at email@example.com
If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and wish to opt out of such provision, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (“Opt-out Request”). You agree that you are not entitled to use this Website or the Services unless your Opt-out Request is accepted by us in writing.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING US.
This acceptable use policy (“Use Policy”) is a part of and incorporated within and to be read with the Terms of Website Use (“Terms”) .
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (Contributions).
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in India and in any country from which they are posted or in which such Contributions are likely to be of interest.
Contributions must not:
- be misleading in any way.
- contain video, photographs, or images of another person (without voluntary permission/consent of that person)
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Threaten public order or incite the commission of any cognizable offense.
- Prevent investigation of any offense.
- Be insulting to any other nation.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India.
- Threaten India’s friendly relations with foreign states.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Be blasphemous or pedophilic in nature.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of this Use Policy or the Terms.
- interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- solicit gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Use Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.